Welcome!

After much deliberating, I've decided to start a blog. Jerad and I are so proud of our first home. We are constantly working to improve it, so we thought we'd share our journey with you. Happy renovating!

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Simple Projects

Many of you know that I've been on a spray painting kick lately.  I just love how old things can be newly transformed with a three dollar bottle of spray paint!  I also realized I have lots of different woods in the house- the floors, the ceilings, the painted paneling, etc.  I love how it makes our home 'homey', but I needed to create some interest out of some of our pieces.  Check out these spray painted garage sales finds!  For a few dollars, I quickly filled the house!

Check out a few of my 'before' and 'afters'. 
$10
Then painted...

Cute garage sale find for $10
Painted black for a more formal entry!  I love the sprial in the legs

$20 garage sale find...it was a pale pink before, but I wanted the piece to speak for itself! 


Cherry Red it became!  Again, I am really attracted to it's feet!









No comments:

Post a Comment