Welcome!

After much deliberating, I've decided to start a blog. Jerad and I are so proud of our first home. We are constantly working to improve it, so we thought we'd share our journey with you. Happy renovating!

Friday, May 25, 2012

Newborn Products I love

Aden and Anais Swaddle Blankets-  they are really big and lightweight.  Katherine likes them because she doesn't get too hot in them and it allows her a little flexibility with her arms-  she likes to suck on her fists when she gets hungry.  They are the perfect weight for summer.





Our bouncer-  thank you Emily Feuille!  Katherine is currently sleeping in the bouncer which is in the pack n play so it's level with our bed and I can access her quickly.

Target nursing tanks-  I've used some of the bras too, but the tanks are great because you just have to pull down one layer to feed.  With the bra, you have to pull up your top then down on the bra- lots of work when you have a hungry baby!

Dundee Burp Cloths- we go through these like crazy- Mama Bonilla's suggestion- she knows best!  They are soft, absorbent, inexpensive (like 9 cloths for 6.99), and always accessible.  I like my pretty burp cloths, but I think we'll save them for parties/ outings!

Giraffe!  We actually got two- one from Camille and one from Ashley- THANK YOU!  Talk about a life saver.  The 45 minute white noise konks Katherine out every time. Not to mention, Jerad and I like the noise too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment