Welcome!

After much deliberating, I've decided to start a blog. Jerad and I are so proud of our first home. We are constantly working to improve it, so we thought we'd share our journey with you. Happy renovating!

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Preparing for back to work

Katherine and I have been working on accepting the bottle for the last two weeks.  She's finally taking Dr. Browns Standard bottles without a fight.  She did not like the Wide Neck bottles or the breastflow.  At first, she REALLY hated taking them from me, so I had to hide behind her while she sat in the swing.  I'm glad we're over the hump!
I make Jerad give her bottles when he's home so she gets extra practice from people other than me.  So far, so good Daddy!


Katherine LOVEESSS to read books. Around 3pm everyday, I've started to read to her- nursery rhymes, Disney classics, etc.  She loves the inflection in my voice and follows the pictures on the pages.  She's going to be SOOO smart!  obviously ;)

Sorry I look so dreadful in the pic - no makeup and air dried hair :)

I made a crazy mom suggestion list with emergency numbers, what to expect, etc for Katherine.  This should help both nannies and our babysitter figure her out!




No comments:

Post a Comment