Welcome!

After much deliberating, I've decided to start a blog. Jerad and I are so proud of our first home. We are constantly working to improve it, so we thought we'd share our journey with you. Happy renovating!

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Some more snaps

Katherine's big enough to sit in a shopping cart- I still hold onto her because she's wobbly, but how fun for her- a great viewpoint rather than a stroller!
 We went to June's for our ladies Christmas brunch- check out Katherine and Sloan!
 I took her to the pi phi house for pics with Santa- she did FANTASTIC!
 Jerad running the final leg of the White Rock Marathon for his sewell team.
 There he goes- in yellow.  Victor Garza ran the FULL marathon- I took pictures with my real camera and will upload shortly.  So proud of him!
 First snow flurries for the season- Katherine's first time to feel 'cold' and see 'snow'!  She's still in her sleep sack and jammies below.

No comments:

Post a Comment