Welcome!

After much deliberating, I've decided to start a blog. Jerad and I are so proud of our first home. We are constantly working to improve it, so we thought we'd share our journey with you. Happy renovating!

Friday, March 15, 2013

Quick post since it's FRIDAY!!

Check me out stretching my legs!  
I don't put Katherine in this often, but I probably should so she gets used to bending her legs and jumping.  We're taking more time to practice now. I was kinda against it in the beginning as I don't like toys being 'babysitters'.  I think it's important for me to interact with her since I have the time- I'm with her all day, so I'm teacher #1 as top priority...not a bouncer, swing, or jumper.

BoBo was in town for Big 12 women's basketball.  Katherine loveessss her BoBo!

And her DaDa.  DaDa can get the best belly laughs out of her!

Another day of basketball- it was quite chilly this day, so Katherine loved BoBo bundling her up and running inside the AAC!

And later, miss K needed a nap and was quite cozy in BoBo's arms.  He took one for the team, sitting towards the back, with less noise, while the infamous Brittney Briner achieved another Baylor victory.

Just playing with my toys one morning while mom changed my sheets.  Mom has a theory...if I have two bad nights of sleeping in a row, the sheets get changed!

And then later in the week, miss K was under the weather.  Here she is taking a two hour nap in mom's arms.  Sleeping upright for a couple days definitely did the trick...except mom caught the cold.  But it was worth it not to have a sick baby!
Check out our family pic update- four years ago and today.  Many blessings in our life!

No comments:

Post a Comment