Welcome!

After much deliberating, I've decided to start a blog. Jerad and I are so proud of our first home. We are constantly working to improve it, so we thought we'd share our journey with you. Happy renovating!

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Are all babies this crazy?

The answer- nope...Katherine's just crazy...CRAZY BUSY these days!  I'm way behind on blogging so this is what she's been into lately.

 Our athlete- dominating her shoes and outdoor toys

Mom, open this door!  She can already open the lock...it's only a matter of time until she reaches the handle

I'm not in your closet...I swear!


Let me push around my rocket!

And taste my own shoes at Nordstrom...they gave me a balloon and a stuffed animal..this place is awesome!

Check out my cup!  I love water!

Playing with my own table at home...rockin my SPF gear!  Happy Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment