Welcome!

After much deliberating, I've decided to start a blog. Jerad and I are so proud of our first home. We are constantly working to improve it, so we thought we'd share our journey with you. Happy renovating!

Monday, April 30, 2012

Sewell Shower/ 38 Belly Shot!


 Jerad's office gave us a shower Friday afternoon- it was so sweet!

 Some of the ladies
 Some more-
 I made Jerad open gifts!
 Love the bloomers!
 I've heard great things about these swaddle blankets!


And last but not least- a 38 week pic from Sunday afternoon-  this was after church, grocery store, lifting weights at the gym, and yard work.  Jerad and I headed to a Rangers game later this evening. I feel great so I might as well continue on...and how could you not be outside in this beautiful weather!  People think I'm nuts, but I think you can do what you always have as long as you listen to your body- take breaks, drink lots of water, and fill it with energy pumping food!  Twoooo more weekssssss

No comments:

Post a Comment