Welcome!

After much deliberating, I've decided to start a blog. Jerad and I are so proud of our first home. We are constantly working to improve it, so we thought we'd share our journey with you. Happy renovating!

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Some Belly Pics!

34 weeks- did you know that they make Pregnancy Spanx?  How Awesome is THAT?!?!  I love them.  Support where you need it and completely loose in the belly!  I should be a model.  lol  Love my mom's face in this pic.

A week later, on Easter Sunday- 35 weeks!
 Thank you for the hand-me down dress Stephanie!
 And Mr. Romo on Easter- we went to 7:30am church so his eyes weren't completely open yet =).  Isn't he cute in his Easter purple?? My little Easter egg!
 Since I got him up so early, I made a special treat for brunch after church.  Homemade waffles with strawberries, eggs, and bacon-  bring it on breakfast!

1 comment:

  1. Ha! Only you would post that picture for the world to see! :) You look absolutely wonderful and glowing! Can't wait to meet your baby girl!

    ReplyDelete