Welcome!

After much deliberating, I've decided to start a blog. Jerad and I are so proud of our first home. We are constantly working to improve it, so we thought we'd share our journey with you. Happy renovating!

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Exercise!

I'm proud to announce I'm back to exercising!  It feels so good to get outside and expand my lungs!

Now that my dr has cleared me to work out, I'm going to work on my stomach (keeping up with my calorie intake for breastfeeding, of course!).  I've been running around the block this week- just 1.2 miles to start, but at least I'm not stopping in this Texas heat!  I've run 3 out of the last 4 days, and did an insanity work out DVD the other day with Jerad, Lindsay and Karen.  Insanity was one of Jerad's father's day gifts! So far the progress is good.  I'm really not sore (surprisingly) and obviously the 1.2 miles is a short duration to be away from Katherine and the house, but it's a good start.  Good for the mind, good for the body!

Some new pics-





1 comment: