Welcome!

After much deliberating, I've decided to start a blog. Jerad and I are so proud of our first home. We are constantly working to improve it, so we thought we'd share our journey with you. Happy renovating!

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Jerad's Bday

Jerad turned 29 on the 15th!  We celebrated with a quick breakfast at home (set up the night before in case I was still sleeping with Katherine)....
 And dinner at Campisi's with Jerad's mom, sis, my brother Matt, and Katherine!  Shockingly, this was the first time I've had to feed Katherine out in public (at a restaurant).  I've feed her many times out shopping =) ...Nordstrom, Macys, the nail place, etc.
 Baby girl in the car seat ready to go!
 One afternoon taking a nap with mom!
 Another day snoozing- look how well she's doing with her pacifier now!
 Nap time before church with Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment