Welcome!

After much deliberating, I've decided to start a blog. Jerad and I are so proud of our first home. We are constantly working to improve it, so we thought we'd share our journey with you. Happy renovating!

Monday, October 17, 2011

Fall Updates

A few weekends ago I updated the house with all my 'fall/ Halloween/ pumpkin/ harvest' decorations. 
Check them out in the pictures below! 


Boo and Pumpkin stakes in the yard- I bought spider webs for the bushes that I'm going to put on this week.  And Jerad swears he's going to take me to buy a pumpkin this week!

Bless our home Scarecrow and Skeleton

Random jack-o-lantern dishes with candy

Leaves and fall utensil holder for my cooktop

Happy Harvest wooden sign in the kitchen - remember when I bought them from the garage sale?  What a steal!

Ghost and witch in the hallway

More peppers!

And some baby jalepenos!  I wonder if they'll be spicy...

No comments:

Post a Comment