Welcome!

After much deliberating, I've decided to start a blog. Jerad and I are so proud of our first home. We are constantly working to improve it, so we thought we'd share our journey with you. Happy renovating!

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

November

Jerad and I made a trip to Corpus to see the fam.  We had a blast playing with Drew.  Check out his racquetball skills!
 And all the eager men on the other side waiting to retrieve the racuqetball.
 At the King Ranch shop in Kingsville- Drew's such a ham.  Look at his cheesy smile with his 'gun'!
 He loves his Daddy!
 I made him sit for a sec to take a picture with his Sassa
 Family pic- Clay, Stephanie, and Drew

The following week was Thanksgiving- here's a pic of my table

Doesn't our lawn look lovely?  It's all about the organic fertilizer!  I'm such a believer!
 Karen and I made a yum yum turkey.
 Jim, Karen, and Jerad- ready to eat!
 Chris and Matt
Happy belated Thanksgiving.  Hope yours was as wonderful as ours!

No comments:

Post a Comment