Welcome!

After much deliberating, I've decided to start a blog. Jerad and I are so proud of our first home. We are constantly working to improve it, so we thought we'd share our journey with you. Happy renovating!

Friday, March 9, 2012

Clothes Clothes Clothes

Can we talk a minute about how ridiculously cute baby clothes are?  And they're soooo inexpensive.... I did so well early in my pregnancy resisting the urge to buy everything in sight....but lately...well it's been a different story.  I've purchased a few and have received many as gifts, so I haven't completely lost it yet.  Here a couple adorable samples!

Pastels are just precious...love the pink!
 But I honestly can't resist a little pizzaz... outfits and socks are compliments of Mama Bonilla (Mimi).


And a few more from Mimi- they have a Carter's store in Corpus- very dangerous for my mom.  I love these onesies, especially the stripped navy on the far right. 

Some gems from Aunty Stephanie.  These are going to be great for Christmas- the bell of the ball!

 I've been told by co-workers that the onesie nighties from The Children's Place are to die for.  My coworker Kristi bought miss Katherine four!  LOVE the colors and patterns!

And a few more from the Children's Place-  I couldn't resist the skirt and top on the far right!

1 comment:

  1. I can't resist buying for Katherine too! She's going to be one stylish baby!

    ReplyDelete