Welcome!

After much deliberating, I've decided to start a blog. Jerad and I are so proud of our first home. We are constantly working to improve it, so we thought we'd share our journey with you. Happy renovating!

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Time for our Trip!

I'm going to take a brief moment away from the house blog to talk about our exciting trip around the corner!  Jerad and I are taking a cruise for seven nights in the Mediterranean!  We're flying to Barcelona, and making stops in Provence, Monte Carlo, Rome, Florence & Pisa, and Naples (we're hoping to see Pompeii, Sorento, and Positano on this stop)!  Not only am I excited to see wonderful art, try new food, & explore new adventures, but I'm over-the-top thrilled to travel with my hubby, Jerad. 

We haven't taken a trip by ourselves since our honeymoon and it is definitely OUR time.  Love you Jerad!!!  You're my partner in crime, my best friend...we've grown up together, and I couldn't imagine our house, our family, or my life without you!  You're one in a billion!  XOXO

Some pics of us lately- at our house...

Turtle Creek before Thanksgiving...

Out to dinner...

Out to dinner...we like to eat...

Before church- Christmas...

A cousin's wedding in Corpus...

And now some from College- at a bar in College Station..

Out to dinner again...

Pi Phi Formal...

SMU- Celebration of Lights...

Before a football game- I'm so proud of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment