Welcome!

After much deliberating, I've decided to start a blog. Jerad and I are so proud of our first home. We are constantly working to improve it, so we thought we'd share our journey with you. Happy renovating!

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Pregnant!

Most people who follow this blog are family and friends, so you already know that Jerad and I are expecting!  We couldn't be more thrilled with this very special blessing.  Just before Christmas, we found out we're having a little girl!!  As we ponder names, nursery themes, and prepare to be parents, here are a couple snapshots of our journey!

This is from the day the doctor confirmed we were pregnant- 8 weeks!  Oopsies...in a VERY good way!

The proud father to be!

18 weeks- barely starting to show


19 weeks

Rockin my first pair of maternity jeans- ohhhh man, this is going to be a long journey!  Jerad's making fun of me at this point!

Growing!
 21 weeks- doesn't look like much, but it feels HUGE to me

Please continue to pray for a safe delivery May 14th!  At the point that I'm writing this, I'm already 22 weeks along.  More pics to follow!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! You are the cutest pregnant person ever! So happy for you both and couldn't be more excited!! Love yall!

    ReplyDelete