Welcome!

After much deliberating, I've decided to start a blog. Jerad and I are so proud of our first home. We are constantly working to improve it, so we thought we'd share our journey with you. Happy renovating!

Friday, July 15, 2011

Thank you

Just wanted to say thank you to my dear friend, Emily, who helped me rescue...and do the best we could with this stray.  It was a horrific night and having someone there to help me saved the day.  Emily stayed with me for hours, helped me bathe this poor pup who was in terrible health, and ultimately take it to Animal Services as we could not care for it.  It was a tramatic evening that could have been disastrous had I not had a friend with me to help. Thanks Em!


We've been through a lot together...here are some pics of us from....College

Engagement Parties

Bridal lunches
 Wedding Days
 Bachelorette Parties
 Wedding showers
 Wedding Days
 Birthdays
 Nights Out

 Nights out
Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Ash! I love it! You are too sweet. I am so glad I was able to help you with that poor pup. It is so sad to think that her owners let her get to that condition. We did everything we could for her. You are an awesome friend! Love you!

    ReplyDelete