Welcome!

After much deliberating, I've decided to start a blog. Jerad and I are so proud of our first home. We are constantly working to improve it, so we thought we'd share our journey with you. Happy renovating!

Saturday, September 17, 2011

B.C.

A mixture of emotions today.... Selfishness over losing my grandfather...blessed to have God take him peacefully.... Thankfulness for our wonderful family...and peace to know he's no longer struggling. We should all strive to be more like Byron Cravens!! http://www.poncacitynews.com/templates/obits/301022047387908.bsp

1 comment:

  1. I know how much you and your family loved BC. I am so sorry for your loss, but happy he had a wonderful life and you were able to celebrate it and your love for him. He will still be with you every day!

    ReplyDelete