Welcome!

After much deliberating, I've decided to start a blog. Jerad and I are so proud of our first home. We are constantly working to improve it, so we thought we'd share our journey with you. Happy renovating!

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Neighborhood Co-op

Jerad and I were shoppers this weekend at the Farmers Market for our neighborhood co-op.

Cost- $10/ two weeks
What you get- Two bags full of fruits and veggies

So here I am, organizing the bags...making sure we have $10 and two bags per family.


6:30 AM- at the Farmers Market, adding our selections to the car

Stuff to be loaded

Then we lined up the bags...fruits on right, veggies on left and unloaded the car

Jerad is so happy!  He loves it when I sign him up for these things!

Filled bags!

One side-  apples, oranges, lettuce, grapes, green peppers

The other side- lettuce, onions, carrots, broccoli, cucumber , tomato and I think thats it.  Happy healthy eating!

2 comments:

  1. Wait...I want to know more about this!?!? How do I get in??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang girl...I need some of everything you picked out. Good job!!

    ReplyDelete