Welcome!

After much deliberating, I've decided to start a blog. Jerad and I are so proud of our first home. We are constantly working to improve it, so we thought we'd share our journey with you. Happy renovating!

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Stella and Fot Party Update

I hosted a Stella and Dot party a couple weeks ago and it was a great success!  Check out the pics from our girls night at the house.

Our youngest style icon, Lila- check out her pink bracelet!
 Ashley and Emily
 Ashley, Pat, and Janet
 View of the baubles and the food
 Pat's contemplating whether or not to purchase
 Our stylist showing us how to wear the La Co Co necklace
 Kristi and Courtney
 Tiffany and June
 Kristi, Emily, and Regan
 Iris, Emily, and Sarah
 Em and I!  Email me if you're interested in hosting a party of your own and I can get you set up with Emily!

1 comment:

  1. So much fun! Thanks again for hosting!! I hope you are loving all your new Stella jewels!!

    ReplyDelete